Can I replace 82-008 with 82-008K?

A quick learner from King of Prussia, PA says:
It looks like the Daryl 82-008. Can I replace it with a 82-008K. Also, what is your return/refund policy.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 82-008 can be replaced with the 82-008K. To see our Return Policy, please visit this link.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)