Can I use 39-410 & 39-411 as a replacement?

A home owner from USA says:
Time ago I saw in the internet that this operators might work for marva security windows Theses are the pictures I have of that actual operator. Unfortunately, they are all rusted and I cannot see any numbers in any of the parts. The height is 4 1/2 inches and at the center, the width is a little less than 2 1/2

Please let me know if there is an alternative that I can buy at least one to try them and then the rest that I need in a separate order if they work. Thanks

Please let me know if they would work with it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's very hard to identify what you have. Do you have an undamaged version of this operator that we can see, perhaps on the opposite side of the window? The hole pattern is a very important detail but I cannot make yours out as it appears the bottom tab has broken off. 

The major details to consider are the hole pattern, the spacing between the holes, the size of the link arm, and the style of the link arm such as the type of hole at the end and its  mounting position in relation to the gear arm.

A home owner from USA says:
Unfortunately I can not provide that.
Window does not open.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Without that information, I won't be able to suggest a replacement operator for you. The only other thing I can suggest is to look through our entire selection here.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.