Can You Help Identify - Tilt Latch Replacements

A handy person from Northeast Ohio says:
My windows were purchased from an installer in the Cleveland Ohio area in approximately 2005 or 2006. Some of the Tilt Latches and Locks have broken. Can you identify the manufacturer or point me in the right direction for replacements from the photos I provided? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Latch2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Latch1.jpg
My windows were purchased from an installer in the Cleveland Ohio area in approximately 2005 or 2006. Some of the Tilt Latches and Locks have broken. Can you identify the manufacturer or point me in the right direction for replacements from the photos I provided? They appear to be right or left convertible The measurements I provided and as close as I could get but may not be absolutely perfect. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Latch3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Latch2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Your dimensions look like a match for our 26-320 neutral top tilt latch. Look this over and see if you agree. 

Thank you Emily, that is the latch I could not find it anywhere. I will order. Jim K
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem. We appreciate your business, Jim! Let me know if you need anything else and best of luck with the repair. 

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.