Can someone help me identify this shower piece? Feeling stuck

A quick learner from White Plains, NY says:
I have been searching for this piece using the keywords "frameless shower door bracket roller assembly" and I am getting a lot of similar results, but nothing that looks the exact same. I don't know how to get more specific with my search because I don't know enough.

Any help is appreciated because I feel like I am at a dead end.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_112050.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_112054.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220526_112056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220605_121247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220605_121237.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! 

I don't think this is something that's made anymore. It reminds me of an old allen stevens assembly, which is discontinued and no longer available, but that only had one wheel. I've never seen it with 2. 

The closest option we have is our 10-153 but this has been a hit and miss in my experience so I can't guarantee it will work. Look this over and see what you think.

A quick learner from White Plains, NY says:
It makes sense that it was discontinued, since it's so difficult to find.

At this point, I am thinking of just getting something similar enough and hoping for the best. I haven't tried doing that yet. The one you shared might not work is my guess, just because that one in my picture has 4 screws and might be longer in size.

Thank you for helping and for sharing your thoughts on it. I appreciate it.

Let me know if you or anyone else has any other thoughts on it, but otherwise I will get one and try it out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.