Can the 39-107fk replace the 39-107?

A handy person from Grand Rapids Michigan says:
I have a crank on Mrvin windows from 1986, handle with the # 45012 stamped on the back side. The cover I have is like your 39-107 cover. Can I use your 39-107FK to replace this crank and cover
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-107FK can be used in place of the 39-107.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)