Can these parts be replaced?

A home owner from Idaho Falls, ID says:
I have two sets of metal bifold doors that are old and don't work well. They don't stay in their nylon clips, are hard to open and shut, etc. I think the tracks are still okay, so I want to get all new pins, springs, nuts, and nylon clips for top and bottom rails (I assume you can replace those by removing the track).

One set is for a 6' opening, the other is a 5' opening.

Are there kits for this, or do I need to order all individual pieces? I don't know what all to order.

Thanks!

---dale
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lower corner.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named upper corner.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid that they no longer make this style bi-fold door you have. We do offer the bottom corner pivot threaded pin, our 21-048 along with the pivot bracket for the top and bottom track, our 21-205. We no longer offer the top pivot pin. But, you should still be able to reuse your current one. There is also the 21-050 top guide pin assembly and 21-049 bottom guide assembly. One last note, to install the 21-108 nylon guides, you will need to remove the track and slide them in the track groove. Review all the parts mentioned and get back to us if you should have any further questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.