Can this also be used as a bottom guide?

A home owner from Mountain Pine, Arkansas says:
Can the 87-087 also be used as a bootom guide? I have an older model home(1980 Country Cottage)I have been searching for replacements to keep windows from rattling and to make slide easier.I think these look like the orginals.couldn't get your picture to enlarge to really see.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This guide is exclusively made for the top of a Capitol sliding window. It not not screwed on, it has a notch already in the window that this guide snaps into.
A home owner from Mountain Pine, Arkansas says:
my orginals rere black, with 2 holes that screwed into top of window and the same way for the bottom. do you have anything that would work for me?(1980 country cottage mobile home)
Profile picture of Paul
I am having trouble locating a replacement guide for your Cottage Mobile Home sliding window. If it is possible, send a picture or two of your guide.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
What are the measurements? Is the depth and width of the snap in 3/8", and is the top 1/2 and 1/2"?
Profile picture of Paul
The width of the 87-087 Capitol window guide is 7/16" by 3/8". I redid the 87-087 product picture so you can see the measurements drawn on the product photo. The 87-087 window guide is for a Capitol series 180 sliding window. The guide snaps on to the top of the window and guides the window in the track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.