Can you guys replace this weatherstripping?

A home owner from Milwaukee, Wisconsin says:
One parts is for the bottom of a vinyl window and the second parts is for the sides of the vinyl window. Hopefully you will have something that I can use.

User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Robert. I think we may be able to help. Let's start with the bubbleseal first. Now, we don't have an exact replacement, but I think you might be interested in our 58-171. Could this be a possible replacement? Let me know what you think.

As for the wool pile, I really can't say. I'm afraid that we don't have anything that's 1/4" x 1/4" exactly that can replace this. I think you should double check your measurements. Keep in mind that they will need to be pretty exact; you will likely have to go into the 1/32". You could also browse through our Wool Pile Section and see if you can find a match there. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)