Can you help identify this part

A friend from wakefield ma 01880 says:
Hello, I am not sure what this part is called, but I need four of them. I'm also not sure of what kind of windows they are (brand name). They are in a condo unit and were removed to put an air conditioner in and of course who ever removed them doesn't know where they are. Can you help me?

Thank you,
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Julie. There are several parts in your picture, all comprising the balance system. Start by looking at our 15-180 shoe, 15-181 clip, 15-182 bushing, and Series 190 spring. Keep in mind you only need to replace the parts that have been damaged. Before purchasing anything, I highly recommend looking at our pictures and dimensions to be sure that they match your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)