Can you help me identify this part?

A home owner from Priest River says:
This is the remaining piece of a pair of clip-like devices that hold my basement windows in place. I have been told that they are not made anymore and that I will have to get a machine shop to manufacture a new one. I am hoping you can steer me to something pre-made that will work. The window is completely loose on the side without the clip.

I am away from home until Wednesday or I'd get you the picture of what it looks like removed, but this is the inly one I have right now. Hope you recognize it!

Thank you very much.
window clip
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Denise. I have come up with a list on the upper right hand of this page of hardware that could possibly be used as a replacement. Take a closer look at each one and let us know if any of these are a match for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at