Can you identify this part?

A quick learner says:
I know this is a terrible picture, but I am looking for the 40" mechanism that the multi-point latch slides up and down when engaged and unengaged. As you can see the bottom is kinda broken in half in the picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1702.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't ID exactly what you have from this photo. It may be something like our 38-095 and 38-096. Look these two parts over, especially their dimensions, and see if you could use either one as a replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at