Cannot find replacement for broken window lock

A home owner from Trabuco Canyon says:
Hello!

My name is Brittany and Im hoping you will be able to help me! My condo is currently in escrow and I need to fix a broken window lock on one of the windows but I am unable to locate a lock that will work. The window or the lock does not have any sticker, tag or anything that will identify the maker or manufacturer or the window so I am unable to contact them directly and I have also tried looking at local hardware stores with no luck.

I have uploaded two photos; photo 1 is of a lock on the neighboring window that is in working condition just so you can see the lock that I am looking for or one that will work in its place. Photo 2 is of the lock that the inspector said was broken.

Thank you for your help and I hope you are able to make a recommendation!
-Brittany
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Brittany! Compare the tongue length of old lock to our 90-026. This looks pretty close to me. However, it will depend on if you can remove the sash from the main frame. If so, unscrew the top of the sash and drill out the old lock rivet from underneath. Then, install the 90-026 lock with a #8 x 5/8 pan head screw. Your local hardware store will have that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.