Cannot remove window

A quick learner from PA says:
One side is broken the other side is good I wish to replace both sides with newer style so I can easily remove window. So how do I remove window as it is I've sent picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220416_092418.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see your coils and housing uninstalled to compare to our inventory. We've also related a few videos to help you through the replacement process. Thank you!

A quick learner from PA says:
Please look at pic. How do i uninstall thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220522_094600.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a video guide on this exact part, but we do have a guide on a very similar assembly that uninstalls in more or less the same way, but with a few differences. I recommend watching that first to get a good idea of how these work.

Now, the major differences between the balance in this video and the balance in your window is that your springs attach to a bracket that's screwed in at the top of your window. What you'll have to do is unlock the pivot shoe with a screwdriver, bring the whole assembly up to that bracket, and then lift it up a little more by hand to disengage the spring from that bracket. That will free up your pivot assembly and allow you to remove it.
Refer to the diagram below for an idea of how your assembly looks in the window track.
Series 180 coil balance diagram
Series 180 coil balance diagram
One last note: this isn't exactly the easiest project in the world. If you're not that handy, then you should contact a local professional to come out and do it for you.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.