Can't close Pan-am window help

A quick learner from Homosassa,fl says:
I need to replace please send info. For the part! Thanku pan -am window crank I sent pictures yesterday also! Thanku ina hurry wanna fix it's hot need a.c without letting the cool air out!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01470ED5-E817-4520-A300-CE018E6C3586.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1ABF121-BBFE-4140-84D6-53C9C075A6D5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62B67B2F-914A-4625-B745-8247E168DCCD.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds like you might need new Awning Window Operators. Since you have Pan-Am Windows, check out our 39-016 and 39-017 Pan-Am Operators. Go over all the dimensions listed, including and especially the hole pattern and the size of the hole in the link arm, to make sure it matches your old hardware. Let me know what you find.

What's the difference between 39-016, and 39-017! Sending pics the dimensions seem very similar as on illustration?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 46D9C612-F3D1-4222-82A0-8D070D33F34B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0336ECAF-1403-4D08-A083-1B2CE3B3DF14.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

The only difference between the 39-016 and 39-017 is what side of the window they are oriented to work for. It looks like you need the 39-017 in your photos. The hole pattern does look promising, but the only way to absolutely know for sure what you need is to remove the operator and compare the back-end dimensions and the link arm style as well. For help removing and replacing the operators, see the video below. To be honest, I'm pretty confident the 39-017 is what you need, but it's wise to check the link arm just to be safe.

Profile picture of Bob

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

Thank you for assistance Bob! U have Been very helpful. Have a good day
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.