Can't even name this Channel Balance accessory!

A quick learner from Homestead Florida says:
I'm having a heck of a time trying to identify the part the top of the channel balance 390 goes tucked into on the window frame. I've included a photo of the piece and circled it in yellow. If the part is available I'd like to purchase it. If not, then any identifier for it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190116_162658.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 16-028 Yale Stop. I believe this is the part you are looking for. Take a look and see if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)