Cant find p/n on broken part

A quick learner from Tega Cay SC says:
The drawer guide broke on my bedroom furnature. I cant find a part number on the broken part and none of the photos on your website seem to match. How do I identify and replace? Ive attached teh photo. keep in mind (2) tabs are broken off.
User submitted photo of their broken Kenlin Rite-Trak I drawer guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Your picture looks like a broken Kenlin Rite-Trak I drawer socket. See our product 32-081. You can compare the dimensions of your broken drawer socket to the dimensions found in the product picture of the 32-081 to be certain.

Your bedroom furniture uses the Kenlin Rite-Trak I drawer system if the 32-081 matches up to your broken drawer socket. The 32-076 is the case runner that works with the 32-081 drawer socket.

Feel free to follow up this discussion with any other questions or comments you may have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)