Can't find this drawer guide anywhere

A quick learner from Durham, NC says:
From a hanging drawer in a coffee table that is about 40 years old.. Thank you.. I've purchased 3 so far.. None of them work...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawerglide1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201218_122703 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rail.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this guide either. You might be able to replace it with something like our 32-123; but I can't be certain and it would come down to dimensions. Otherwise, your best bet is to see if you could replace the entire track with our 32-053. See the video below.

I think 32-123 might work. I'm going to order it. Thank you so much for your help.
Hello Swisco heroes... I received the 32-132 part.. Thank you so much for your invaluable help with this.. It worked like a charm..
I am so happy to have found this site...

Colette
How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.