Can't find this glazing bead

A contractor from Sterling Va says:
This bead is used to hold in a 7/8" IG, aluminum frame window. Tried to use a similar and slightly smaller bead but it rolls behind the glass. It measures 1x3/4.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 55-057 and 55-080 snap in glazing strips and see if you can use either of these in your sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)