Can't find this roller anywhere

A home owner from Youngstown, NY says:
Hi,

The glass door on our screen porch has a broken wheel, but I can't find any identifiers on the brand or manufacturer. The entire porch looks like a kit (aluminum and vinyl). The glass door is solid, but this roller looks very flimsy. Can you help me find a replacement, please? Thank you.

The roller housing is 5/8" wide with a top flange that is 13/16" wide (slips into a track in the door frame). This housing is 1 1/8" high (the wheel extends below this). The wheel is metal with a 1 1/4" diameter. The entire unit, including the wheel, is 3" long (plus adjustment screw).

Thanks again for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210502_144635115.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210502_144642867.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210502_144653091.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210502_144657729.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210502_152159701.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This roller looks like a match for our 81-126. Check it out and let me know if you had any questions!

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.