Can't identify channel balance

A contractor from detroit mi says:
I can't identify this channel balance and don't know who manufactured the window
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. This looks like a custom made balance with our 15-193 and 19-038 attachments. Can you confirm that this configuration is correct? If so, I'd be happy to make these for you, but I would need the following information before I can get started:

1) Length of the metal channel
2) Stamp printed on channel
3) Quantity

If there is no stamp printed on the metal channel, I will need to know your sash weight, instead.

As for the top sash guide, I'm afraid we don't have an exact replacement. That said, some customers have been known to use our 18-065 as a substitute. I cannot guarantee it will work, and it may require some measure of handy work, but it is the only possible solution we have.
A quick learner from Detroit says:
The clips you suggested worked great with no alteration.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad to hear it.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.