Can't seem to find this roller anywhere local. Any advice is welcome!!

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
It is off of a large aluminum framed door. Markings on the wheel read: Killian - Toronto Can - Syracuse NY

The screw boss in the track accepts the little "Y" shaped flare at the top. There are two screws that hold it in place.

I'm stumped.
User submitted photos of a sliding door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I've seen this before. Unfortunately, we can't replace the whole roller. The best that I can recommend is replacing the wheels. Take a look at our 81-266 replacement kit and see if you could work with this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)