Capital block and tackle balance replacement

A home owner from Bluffton Sc says:
I could not take a photo of the working balance but it has a plastic cap with a thin metal band that goes thru the channel and the 18" spring hooks on to the bar. The other photos are of the one we took out of the window with a shot of the pulley at the bottom.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our Series 770 channel balance and see if this could possibly work as a replacement.
A home owner from bluffton Sc says:
Thank you for getting back to me. I am realizing that what I probably need is the plastic knob at the top that holds the spring as the spring section sees to be okay. If I get a better picture of the peiceis it possible to order just the plastic piece and cross piece?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, that's entirely possible! Could it be something like our 26-200? Check it out and see what you think. If not, pictures would be a huge help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)