Capitol patio door replacement parts

A home owner from Salt Lake says:
I'm looking for some capitol patio screen door parts. I specifically need the long aluminum piece that the screen door slides on, as well as the spring type brackets it clips to. As well as the rollers that hang the screen door.

Plus, if available. Would love to get some new rollers for the actual glass slider. We have two identical doors and I'm hoping to get them back in good shape.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. Unfortunately, I don't believe we can help you in this project. Your parts aren't familiar to use and we haven't been able to track down anything similar. 

Could you possibly just replace the wheel by itself? If so, our shower door wheels may actually work for you. See our 10-109, 10-141, and our 33-087 screw. I can't guarantee that these will work but I don't think we have anything else that can.

A home owner from Salt Lake says:
Dave, thank you for the response. The most important piece I'm missing is that 3' long aluminum piece that the screen door slides on. It's a very strange design.

I'll have to keep searching but very much appreciate looking into it!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for misunderstanding. I'm afraid that we won't be able to supply that. That's part of the door frame itself and the only company who may be able to replace it is the manufacturer, if they're even still in business. A local company who makes screen doors may also have something you can use, but then again they just may try to push an all new door on you.

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.