Caradco Casement Window snap in weatherstripping circa 1992

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
The flattest part is 3/4". The "J" or "V" hook part is 1/4" and is what snaps into the casement window to hold it in. there is a little "lip" on the opposite end of the hook end that hugs the window and allows the casement to open and close without pulling the weatherstripping out.

The windows were new in 1992 and now I need to replace the weatherstripping on about 10 windows.

I did not see an exact replacement on your website thumbnails but maybe an approximate part will do. Please advise.

Thanks,
Kevin
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kevin. You should consider our 55-169-4. Carefully compare its dimensions to your sample and see what you think.
A handy person from Massachusetts says:
I'll give it a try.

Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.