Caradco WIndows 1978

A quick learner from Albany, Or says:

Looking for a replacement boot glaze gasket for the insulted glass unit. Units appear to be 3/4" OA and 1/2" oa

The current gasket is Tan in color. Do you have anything that could be used as a replacement?

thanks! Geoff

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Geoff. I'm not terribly familiar with these glass-facing gaskets, but my instinct is you need something like 59-234. Check the product page to see if this is right. If not, check our spline section here, which contains some other types of wrap-around glazing. The color may be tough to match.

If I'm totally off the mark and you need something different, show us a photo of the gasket you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)