Caradco Window Crank Handle Replacement

A home owner from Austin TX says:
Need to replace a Caradco window crank handle. I think the window is called an awning window- it opens up and out, rather than sideways and out.

Here are pictures...

Not sure which color to get, or which handle is the same as the ones I have.

A customer submitted photo of their crank handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 39-114L. That appears to be the closest handle. The color looks like dark bronze, which is what Caradco normally uses.

That said, I would take a closer look at your operator. If the worm gear has pulled out of the operator. then the complete unit must be replaced, not just the handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at