Caradco Window parts

A home owner from USA says:
I am in need of some replacement parts for a window at our office building. I believe it is a Caradco unit, would be over 20 years old. I've attached pictures of what we need. Can you tell me if you have these parts and if so the cost.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what the operator is without seeing it removed from the window. Check out our selection of Truth casement window operators and see if anything here is a match. For the handle, consider our 39-114L and for the cover, our 39-107.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)