Caradco roller assembly

A home owner from USA says:
I have 2 caradco model 1gcc cba ( 1 gmac c1g-3) sliding glass doors that i need lower roller assemblies for. Can you help me with this.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Caradco have used different roller assemblies in the past, and I'm not sure what you need. You could start by looking at either our 81-018 or 81-262, but the only way to be sure is to remove your roller from the door and carefully compare it to our pictures and measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)