Caradco window crank

A home owner says:
The windows in my home were installed in 1966. They are caradco windows. Two of the window cranks have stripped in the interior. It is not the set screw on the handle. Do I need to buy a replacement mechanism; is there one still available for my windows, or is there some replacement gears for the interior mechanism I can purchase? The units are both left hand units.
User submitted photo of window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,
Thanks for submitting your photos. Start by taking a look at SWISCO product code 39-027E, Casement Window Crank.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)