Caradco window crank handle

A landlord from erie, pa says:

I have some Caradco casement window that require replacement crank handles. The window crank arm is stamped with 358-1L.

What would the replacement handle be?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure. Since it's Caradco, could you use our 39-114L? This has an 11/32" spline size. What is yours?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)