Caradco wool pile and roller

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
I just bought a house built in 1986 and it appears to have Caradco Windows in it. They are in desperate need of repair. They are the Horizontal Sliding type and the only identifying information I have found on the inside sash is the marking "PPG 629 86 - 1".

I think I need several wheel assemblies for the various windows. The Windows I have looked at so far have a single wheel and appear to slide into a track if I take the aluminum Sash Sides off with 2 self tapping screws each.

I also need the lock pins as I have repainted the inside wood white and the original locking pins are brown (picture attached).

I would like to replace all the weather stripping as well. It is OK, but pretty flat in several places. I am not sure if there are after market replacement stripping with better sealing properties than the original. It appears to be wool-like stripping with a 1/4" base; 1/4" (pile) that is 1/8" wide. (Picture attached).

Any information, such as model numbers for the windows as well as the replacement parts. Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. For the wool pile, take a look at our 58-127. This appears close to your own dimensions. Let me know what you think.

As for the rollers, it's a bit hard to tell while they're still installed. How about our 87-007? Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)