Casement Arm Operators

A quick learner from New York says:
I am pretty sure that these are 39-031 and 39-032, but just wanted to check before placing the order.

Also want to confirm that I can use 39-107 fk with these as a replacement for something that looks 39-107 + 39 114L.

I have a bunch of windows that need new hardware and wonder if it is common for builders to use the same hardware on different size windows. I ordered the same 39-031 for a smaller window last year, but have not lifted all of the sills to look at every window.

Lastly, do you have any suggestions on replacing the window sash? I had a couple of people come over and all they want to do is sell me new windows!

I appreciate the assistance!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, the 39-031 and 39-032 look like good matches, just make sure the dimensions are the same. The 39-107FK can work with both.

They have been known to work on different size sashes, yes. It's not uncommon. As for replacing the sash itself, I recommend contacting a local glass shop, not a window company. A glass shop may be more accommodating to what you need.
A quick learner from New York says:
Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)