Casement Hardware Replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi there,

Attached are pictures of the casement and locks in the home. I could not find any info on the model or product, but it closely resembles 39-375 in your catalog.

I am looking to replace:
(4) left-hand casement hardware
(2) right-hand casement hardware
(2) left-hand locks
(1) right-hand locks

I need some in black, one in white, and some of them to come in the color brushed nickel. I have realized that the brushed nickel is not available, so would I be able to special order it?

Thanks in advance,

Demi
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 39-375 and 39-376 look very close to your operator cover/handle combo. I'm afraid Truth does not make them in brushed nickel, or any metallic finish for that matter. It is not something that can be special ordered.

For the lock, it might be our 38-205 but it's hard to tell. I would recommend removing yours from the window and carefully comparing it to our pictures and measurements to confirm.
A quick learner from Philadelphia, PA says:
Okay, would I be able to special order the 39-375 or 39-376 in black?

I've attached pictures of the lock, let me know if you need more pictures of it.
Casement Hardware Replacement
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Our 38-205 still appears to be our closest match, though I can't be sure it will work. Yours may be an older version. Carefully look over our pictures and measurements to confirm.

The 39-375 and 39-376 are not available in black, either, unfortunately. Truth only makes these with a limited selection of color options. Bronze is the darkest color available.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.