Casement Locking Handle

A contractor from Long Island, N.Y. says:

I am interested in the 38-090 Silverline casement locking handle for a client. His lock handle dimensions are : 2 3/8" distance between screw holes, housing 3 5/16"H x 11/16"w, 1/4" thick x 5/8" h x 1 9/16" long actuator bar, and the whole unit in the locked position overall is about 5" tall. It looks identical to yours. Are these dimensions the same as yours? This is for a client who has at least six broken ones. I could text you pics of lock, but don't know how to upload them. Thank you, Bill

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. The 38-090 is used for Silverline windows, and our dimensions seem to match yours, but that's about all I can say. We have detailed photos and dimensions that you can use as a reference on the 38-090 store page. That should tell you if it's the same design as your client's lock. If they're not, or if you aren't sure, we will need you to try to upload photos here for us to review.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.