Casement Locks and Casement Cranks

A distributor from Palm Desert, Ca says:
Hello,

I am trying to identify some casement cranks & casement locks. Wondering if anyone remember seeing these. The casement lock seems to match the windows moulding lines profile so I am sure I'll need to find a direct replacement. The crank handle is a small profile.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6771.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6770.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the casement lock, see if the 38-097 or 38-098 match what you need. Make sure your existing keeper resembles the 38-079, which is the only keeper compatible with the newer version of these locks. For the casement window operator, we need to see the entire assembly, including the link arm(s), to help identify it. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.