3019 083982(?)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4096.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4097.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4099.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4100.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4094.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe this might be our 39-330, but those numbers aren't reliable to go off of. Compare the dimensions we list on the pictures on the product page, as well as the attachment at the end of the link arm, and let me know if you think this operator matches what you need. 

A home owner from Tonawanda, NY says:
Every dimension is spot-on except for the 8" measurement. Mine measures 7-3/4. Thoughts?

Jim
A home owner from Tonawanda, NY says:
Looks like it's this black plastic part that might be the culprit. It measures 2-3/4". Do you have anything like this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4624.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4626.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4627.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That part looks to be a slide, or at least a retainer, for a casement window hinge. We don't sell this piece  by itself unfortunately, and I don't think we even sell the hinge itself. However we do sell the 36-048 hinge kit, which should still work perfectly well as a substitute as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same itme.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.