Casement Operator Needed

A quick learner says:

Searching for 14D499

These are casement windows installed in 1999. I assume it is the original hardware. Do they still make replacement parts for these. You can see in the picture that the plastic roller is no longer smooth making the window hard to open. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190824_154342.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190824_154348.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190824_154353.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It looks like you're showing us two different parts in these photos, your casement hinge as well as your casement operator, the operator being the part with the plastic roller. To replace the casement operator, we will need to see it of the window in its entirety so we can properly identify it. See the video below for details. If you do need the hinge as well, it might be our 36-048. Take a look and see if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)