Casement Parts for weather shield windows

A professional from JAPAN says:
Looking for replacement parts for weather-shield casement windows.
Lock hardware, lotto gear, and operation arm are required.
Please let me know the matching products
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3235.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3237.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3242.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3233.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LOCK PARTS1.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! We can help with most of this hardware. I'll start with the products we carry.

See our 39-326 and 39-325 casement operators, as well as the 39-205 handle and 39-534 sash bracket. I think these match up to your parts quite well. 

We don't carry your exact hinge, but I'm confident that you can use our 36-048 as a replacement. Just make sure to replace the top and bottom at the same time so that the operation of the window is symmetrical.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to supply the locks or lock keepers. We did carry this hardware at one time, but they were discontinued and our stock ran out during the summer of last year. I'm sorry that we cannot offer a better replacement for you.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.