Casement Weatherstrip

A distributor from Dallas TX says:
This is Kerfed in weatherstrip that goes around a casement window that was manufactured in either 1998 or 1999. I'm a dealer for Weathershield and it's not ours. I saw a Pella picture posted by one of your customers and it looked pretty similar. I need about 300'. Thank you.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 58-055 off-set bubble. It comes in a brown color. I have used this in casements windows in the past with success. Do you think you could use it as a substitute for your own sample?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)