Casement Window Crank Parts

A friend from Virginia says:
Hi,

I am reaching out on behalf of my boss. He needs 15 casement window cranks. I have provided photos of the one he currently has. Technically, he only wants the black piece (photo #3), as the actual crank handles are in great condition. Metal or plastic pieces are fine. Are the black pieces available or do you have to purchase the entire handle and additional piece?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210119_161035590_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210119_161200614_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210119_160823263_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210119_161035590_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210119_161131464_iOS.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Those black pieces are not sold separately, unfortunately, but we can almost definitely get this handle for you. Before I recommend anything, can you just confirm the exact diameter of the hole? 

If it's 11/32", then you can use our 39-205 as a replacement. If it's anything other than 11/32", let me know and I can try to find something better. That hole diameter is an essential detail, though. You definitely want to get it before you buy anything.

A friend from Virginia says:
5/16" is the correct dimensions. Are they out of stock? If so, when do you expect them in?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have any handle in this style with a 5/16" hole diameter at all. I highly recommend checking again. This looks just like a Truth brand part, and Truth only ever made handles with 11/32" holes.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.