Casement Window OperatorsFw: Regulator pictures

A home owner from USA says:
I am trying to find replacement operators to replace several operators that no longer work. The attached pictures are of an original operator. Which side are the hinges on for each hand? I will need both right and left hand operators.The property was built about 1950. The windows are inset in the stucco, making replacement difficult. If you do not carry a replacement would you suggest who might carry them.

Thank you for your assistance.

Robert
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like your operator has an 11" arm like the 39-141 and 39-142, but I'm not sure if the end bearing would fit into your existing track. You might have to replace your existing track with the 39-504. Would that be possible? Also take a look at the 39-044 and 39-045 operators. These might also work on your window, but the arms are 9" long, so the window might not open up as far.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.