Casement Window Replacement Roller Assembly

A home owner from Poughquag says:

I have attached detailed pictures with measurements above. I need 6 plastic housing rollers with metal wheels. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
A home owner from Poughquag says:

Apologies, my original request D97694 said casement in error, I am in search of parts for my slider windows. I added additional photos for the roller assembly, I am thinking 87-147 but not sure if measurements make sense. NEW ITEM: I think that other part is the keeper as it stops the window from opening when the latch is all the way down. Thank you for your help in identifying these parts.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! The first roller to come to mind is our 87-010, but I'm not entirely sure this is a match. I would carefully go over our measurements and see what you think. As for the keeper you show, see our 90-140. This is often sued with our 90-139 lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.