Casement Window Weather Stripping

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Hello,
I have casement windows and would like to replace the weather stripping before this fall. The weather stripping has never been replaced and it is starting to disintegrate. The weather strip looks like it has a channel that snaps in the window channel with a bubble body with a flap over the bubble.

Photo 1 shows the weather strip up side down and Photo 2 right side up. The channel part of the weather strip is snapped off. The majority of it is stuck in the window channel which I will have to scrap out. Can you help me identify this part or suggest a replacement weather strip?

Thank you,
-Chris
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but I'm not sure how yours installs. Does it push in with a kerf, or slide into a channel with a "T" strip? Is there any way we can see an undamaged sample? Your first picture is actually perfect, that's just the angle we need to see, but if possible I'd like to see it without any damage.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your product. We just finished replacing the weather stripping on of our windows!
So glad that your product was available for our windows that are 19 years old.

Carol Burrows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24AF04C0-743E-4747-ADA6-59D0A365C8DC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80464986-5B11-4F81-8671-F3417DD8736E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5F58E78-2C04-41A5-B3AA-D2C2E73D9E8C.jpeg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.