Casement Window plastic part

A home owner from Atlanta says:
Hello - this broke off in an older casement window that I am replacing. The part is located on the frame slide of the window and plays a part when the arm is rolled out to open the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the Pella hinge shoe pair to see how they compare to your original part. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Alternate image for 39-371
Alternate image for 39-371

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at