Casement Windows don't close properly

A quick learner from Connifer, CO says:
I have Pella Casement windows. They don't close properly without me pushing them closed. I've determined that they have the Pella roto opener (1967-1993). The openers are quite expensive, and don't seem to have any adjustments. But I'm wondering about the support arms that aren't attached to the opener. Are these replaceable and would they help the window close? I don't find a model number, but I could send a picture.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Many parts made by Roto are no longer available since the company has slowly been discontinuing their hardware. If you could show us a picture of your operator and the arms that move the sash in and out, we'd be happy o confirm what is still available. Thank you!

A quick learner from Connifer, CO says:
Thanks Casey,

Here's a picture of the window operator. I've identified the operator itself. There are two identical straight arms on top and bottom of the window. In the picture you can see the lower one to the right (or maybe below depending on rotation of the picture). It attaches on the window frame and on the sash. There are no adjustments that I can see for this arm.

Thanks for your help,
Brock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. As you may have figured out, your windows would use our 39-175 and 39-176 Pella operators. As for the hinge, the arm looks very long in your photo but you can compare the dimensions to our 39-396 and 39-397 Pella hinge arm assemblies. If yours is larger, I would recommend contacting Pella directly for a replacement. Thank you!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.