Casement Windsor operator needed

A quick learner from USA says:
Casement Windsor operator needed
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what operator you have based on these pictures. It looks like your windows don't have them to begin with. Is this a custom installation, or did your windows once have operators that were removed?
A quick learner from Los angeles says:
I actually found one of the old operators. I am attaching a picture now. I believe the 39-268 is the only one u have that would be a replacement. Please advise. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I agree, the one in your photo does look similar to our 39-268. These type of operators are an earlier type that was used in wood casement windows. They are fairly universal; basically, all you do is mount the operator gear box to the window sill and the end clip to the sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)