Casement awning window hinge parts short version of a long operator

A handy person from Colorado, USA says:

See the attached photo but I want an arm that's only 6 inches long.

This is for a casement window. I am replacing a device that is for a smaller but identical window to the part that I sent you. Here's the window that is missing the part a previous homeowner lost the lever. It is identical to the control arm that I sent you yesterday but much smaller no more than 6 inches in length so when it's closed it fits within the window.

I don't have a manufacturer name none of the windows in the house seem to have any markings.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brett Steinbar 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brett Steinbar 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brett Steinbar 5.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brett Steinbar 7.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Brett Steinbar 7A.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not immediately familiar with this operator, but please give us a little more time to look into this and I'll get back to you ASAP. We'll do our best to find something that can work for you.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

From reading your notes, I believe you want an awning window operator that is used on a window that's more narrow than usual. We unfortunately don't have an operator in the exact design you show in your photos but  take a look at the 39-433C, along with the list of related hardware I've made for you below. See if this is something that could get working on your window. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.