Casement lock Hardware ID

A home owner from USA says:
I'm a little confused on which lock to order. I found former discussion on the truth 40226 which is the one I need, but unsure of the left or right hand. Your numbers for replacement are 38-097 and 38-098. If I am inside the hinge is on the left and the lock is on the right when looking at the window, can you please tell me which one I need to order, thanks for your time.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you would need the 38-098, keeping in mind that our photos show this hardware in the locked position. You may also need the new 38-079 keeper, since the newer model locks are not compatible with the old style keepers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)