Casement lock retainer

A contractor from Los Angeles says:
Hi, do you carry this part? Just The plastic part. Thanks. Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 499A7443-C133-474E-BA71-560CA7A88385.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hey Chris, what are the dimensions of your plate? I wonder if it matches our 38-158. Let me know what you think.

Alternate view of 38-158
Alternate view of 38-158
A contractor from Los Angeles says:
The dimensions are exactly the same with the exception of the fact that this plastic retaining piece has depth to it. As you can see from the photos it's about a quarter inch deep and that's what presses against the body of the window to hold the lock in place. Very weird design. And very brittle broken plastic! Have a look at the pictures. Thank you. Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F9F8D89-7141-49CD-B0B8-B54B64012683.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3CDD7C03-F567-493F-AD9A-EA9041D2C35B.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I couldn't find a thicker version. Considering yours looks plastic, it might not be made anymore. Could you possibly use two 38-158 plates stacked to make up the 1/4" you need?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.