Casement lock with 1/2" to 5/8" gap

A quick learner from East Peoria, IL says:

I haven't seen a casement lock yet here with these dimension.

Mounting screws 2 5/8"

Gap between mount and lock point is 1/2" to 5/8" depending on where you measure it on the taper.

Cranks 39-002 and 39-001 fit these windows perfectly, but I suspect that's rather standard?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mount.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, your lock isn't made anymore. We have a few that may be able to replace it though! Take a look at our 38-001 and our 38-005. Possibly even our 38-036 ! You may need to redrill holes to make these work. 

Let us know what you think and get back to us if you have any questions. 

A quick learner says:
Thank you! I have ordered 38-005 to see if it will work, the other two just don't have a wide enough gap. If i still had access to my old shop I could fabricate one, but that ship sailed a few years ago. I'll update if it does.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Fingers crossed! We'd appreciate an update when you see if the part works.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.